- 73% of business leaders reported a direct link between customer service and business performance.
- 64% of business leaders say that customer service has a positive impact on the company’s growth.
- 60% say customer service improves customer retention.
- 70% of customers said that they’d made purchasing decisions based on the quality of service.
As a result of all those things, 56% of organizations say they will focus on driving better customer experiences over the next 12 months. That’s great that leaders recognize that customer experiences should be a priority.
Now, let’s move on to what customers say:
- 81% of customers say a positive customer service experience increases the likelihood that they’re going to spend more money or make more purchases.
- 74% say that they will give a company the benefit of the doubt if they make an error.
- 61% of customers say that they would switch to a competitor just off the back of one bad service experience.
So, there is what companies say they will prioritize and then what they prioritize. There is a definite gap between the two. I wish that more organizations were looking at the lifetime value of customers rather than the short-term value because that would drive a lot of behavior and strategy on their part.
Will your company think of customers for the long-haul or the short-term? Instead of answering, act and show everybody your answer.
So let´s do something about It!
Happy Team helps companies gain real-time insights that can be translated into operational actions and supports in developing your ability to deliver world-class customer experiences.
Stand Out Group is an umbrella organization consisting of three different companies StigFram, BestInService and Happy Team. Everyone works on the same thesis, namely that companies with satisfied customers are more successful than companies that do not. Our mission is to help companies maximize their profitability through the right customer experiences. To achieve this goal, we have various tools and methods in our companies that are all vital for building a corporate culture and organization with the customer in focus.